Acoustic Rubber Underlay Matting Roll
- Useful Links:
Acoustic Rubber Underlay Matting is designed for areas where soundproofing and reduction in impact sound is imperative, such as high-rise units, multi-story townhouses and homes, gymnasiums, schools halls, music studios and under screeds.
It's 700kg/m³ density makes it suitable for use under rigid top surfaces and ceramics with a screed bed.
Surface recommendations include solid timber over plywood, engineered timber floating, engineered timber direct stick, laminate floating, laminate direct stick, ceramic over screed and carpet over carpet underlayKey Features and Benefits:
- Impact sound reduction
- 700kg/m³ density
- Tested in CSIRO laboratory conditions
- Can be recycled at the end of its work cycle
Uses: High traffic areas with high noise vibration
Materials: Polymerically bound black recycled rubber, can include re-grind rubber
Hardness (Shore A): 20.0 - 40.0 (ASTM D2240-2003)
Tear Resistance @5mm: Approx 3.1N/mm² (ISO 4674.1-2003 (E))
Elongation at Break: 20.0 - 37.5% (AS2001.2.3.2-2001)
Temperature Range: -25°C to 80°C
Colour: Black, can have multi-coloured flecks
Size: 1.2m x 10m Roll
Download Product Specifications
Download Installation Guide
- We're always here to help you find the right mats - Contact Us Now.
- Get your mats fast, with next day dispatch on stocked itmes. See more on Shipping & Delivery here.
- Want to try before you buy? Request a free sample
- Got Questions? We've got answers - See our FAQ’s here.
- Want to make sure you're not paying too much? See our Quality and Price Beat Guarantee here.