Ply Insertion Grip Rubber Mat Roll
- Useful Links:
Our versatile and durable Ply Insertion Grip Rubber Mat is reinforced with a ply-net cloth to improve tear strength and stability. This mat provides a textured anti-slip surface with anti-fatigue properties to protect livestock from fatigue and injury caused by prolonged standing on hard surfaces.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Woven cloth insert for added tensile strength
- Textured surface
- Long length to reduce joins
- Easy to clean
- Its non-porous surface will not absorb or retain moisture and will not encourage bacterial or fungal growth
- 3 year lifespan based on normal use and condition
- Also available by Made to Measure
- Horse Floats
- Stable Wall Lining
- Vet Rooms
- Wash Bays
- Ute & Truck trays
Uses: Indoor/Outdoor, Heavy duty, Livestock use
Materials: 10% natural, 90% reclaim rubber. Vulcanized rubber. Insert is a ply-net cloth.
Hardness: 65A + 5 Shore A
Tensile Strength: 5 Mpa
Size: 2m x 10m Roll - also available by Made to Measure
Download Product Specifications
- We're always here to help you find the right mats - Contact Us Now.
- Get your mats fast, with next day dispatch on stocked itmes. See more on Shipping & Delivery here.
- Want to try before you buy? Request a free sample
- Got Questions? We've got answers - See our FAQ’s here.
- Want to make sure you're not paying too much? See our Quality and Price Beat Guarantee here.