Recycled Rubber Matting - Per Linear Metre
- Useful Links:
Available per linear metre. Please add how many linear metres you require in 'Quantity' before adding to cart. Total price will display in cart.
This affordable and eco-friendly product is extremely versatile and can effectively be used for a number of applications.
Ideal for all industrial and general rubber sheet applications, vibration dampening pads, acoustic control, under concrete slabs, truck, ute and horse float floors, just to name a few.
This non-permeable, anti-slip matting is also suitable for friction matting for most applications.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Superior slip resistance
- Durable and reliable
- Anti-fatigue properties
- Can be adhered or loose laid
- Vibration dampening
- Non-permeable 1000kg/m³ density made from polymerically bound recycled rubber
- Also available in 1200mm x 10m Rolls
Materials: Polymerically bound recycled rubber
Size: 1200mm x per linear metre - also available in 1200mm x 10m Rolls
Thickness: 3mm, 5mm, 8mm or 10mm
Download Product Specifications
- We're always here to help you find the right mats - Contact Us Now.
- Get your mats fast, with next day dispatch on stocked itmes. See more on Shipping & Delivery here.
- Want to try before you buy? Request a free sample
- Got Questions? We've got answers - See our FAQ’s here.
- Want to make sure you're not paying too much? See our Quality and Price Beat Guarantee here.