Waterhog Eco Premier Mat
- Useful Links:
The Waterhog™ Eco Premier Mat has a ridged construction that effectively removes and traps dirt and moisture below shoe level.
Exclusive rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing, maintaining high performance and extending product life. Premium tri-denier polypropylene fibre system allows fabric to dry quickly while preventing entrance mat to
fade and rot.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Attractive diamond pattern
- 50% heavier than Waterhog™ Classic entrance mat
- Anti-static rating averaging 1.2KV with a maximum average voltage of 1.6KV as measured by the AATCC
- Eco friendly entrance mat rubber backing has 20% recycled rubber content
- All Waterhog entrance mats are certified slip resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
- Tested by CSIRO
- Fade and stain resistant
- Bevelled edges provide a safe transition from floor to mat
Uses: Low/Medium/High foot traffic, Outdoor/Indoor entrance areas
Materials: Solution Dyed Polypropylene surface with SBR Rubber backing
Fibre Weight: 1120gsm
Colours: Black Smoke (Charcoal), Bluestone
Edging: The size ordered will be supplied with edging included within the measurements
Download Product Specifications
- We're always here to help you find the right mats - Contact Us Now.
- Get your mats fast, with next day dispatch on stocked itmes. See more on Shipping & Delivery here.
- Want to try before you buy? Request a free sample
- Got Questions? We've got answers - See our FAQ’s here.
- Want to make sure you're not paying too much? See our Quality and Price Beat Guarantee here.