Ground Stabilising Pavers - Per Square Metre
- Useful Links:
Available per square metre. Please add how many square metres you require in 'Quantity' before adding to cart. Total price will display in cart.
A unique and innovative ground stabilisation technology that is easy to use and quick to install.
Our Ground Stabilising Pavers have been engineered for use in multiple applications ranging from soil & turf stabilisation for the enhancement of water saving measures.
Often used to reinforce roads in and around construction sites, these heavy duty pavers are also perfect for farms, stables, yards, paddocks and other livestock areas.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Increase ground stability and water conservation
- Load rating of 1,200 tonnes per square metre
- A safe and cost effective substitute for concrete in many applications
- Environmentally friendly - Made from 100% recycled plastic
- Lightweight design reduces logistic costs
- Non-reactive to solvents, oils, chemicals and water
- Non-toxic to humans, animals and plants
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Cattle and equine feedlots
- Approaches and exits to livestock yards
- Rural gateways & driveways
- Residential & commercial driveways
- Landscaping applications
- Road works
- Parking areas
Uses: Soil, turf, embankment and road stabilisation
Materials: Recycled high impact, co-polymer polypropylene
Size: 1000mmL x 500mmW Interlocking Grates (2x grates = 1m2)
Temp Range: -45°C to 100°C
Max Load Bearing Capacity: 1200 t/sqm (filled) / 300 t/sqm (unfilled)
For large quantities (85m2 and over), please contact us for bulk pricing
- We're always here to help you find the right mats - Contact Us Now.
- Get your mats fast, with next day dispatch on stocked itmes. See more on Shipping & Delivery here.
- Want to try before you buy? Request a free sample
- Got Questions? We've got answers - See our FAQ’s here.
- Want to make sure you're not paying too much? See our Quality and Price Beat Guarantee here.