Safety Grip Tubular Matting - Per Linear Metre
- Useful Links:
Available per linear metre. Please add how many linear metres you require in 'Quantity' before adding to cart. Total price will display in cart.
Our Safety Grip Tubular Mat is manufactured from extremely strong and hard wearing non-toxic food grade PVC. It's tubular top surface and under-bars are designed to create maximum cushion comfort underfoot.
The open grid design allows liquids or spillage to drain through, while its textured surface reduces the risk of slips and falls.
While offering insulation from cold or damp floors, this durable mat is also chemical, oil, alcohol and flame resistant.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Excellent anti-fatigue properties
- Textured slip-resistant surface
- Hygienic, non-porous and easy to clean
Chemical, oil, alcohol and flame resistant
- UV resistant
- Extremely hard wearing
- Prevents glass breakages and improves safety
- Keeps feet dry in wet environments
- Good sound reducing properties
- Contours to uneven floors
- Made from non-toxic, high grade and food grade PVC
- Australian Made
- Also available in 600/910/1220 x 12m Rolls
Marine vessels & environments
- Hospitality industry
- Aquatic centres
- Change rooms / Locker Rooms
- Pool and Spa areas
- Commercial kitchens
- Packing areas
- Chemical Plants
Uses: Wet or dry areas. Indoor / Outdoor
Materials: Non-toxic food grade PVC
910mm x per linear metre
1220mm x per linear metre (Blue & Black only)
Also available in 600/910/1220 x 12m Rolls
Grey (910mm width only)
Download Product Specifications
- We're always here to help you find the right mats - Contact Us Now.
- Get your mats fast, with next day dispatch on stocked itmes. See more on Shipping & Delivery here.
- Want to try before you buy? Request a free sample
- Got Questions? We've got answers - See our FAQ’s here.
- Want to make sure you're not paying too much? See our Quality and Price Beat Guarantee here.